· What data do we collect?
· How do we collect your data?
· How will we use your data?
· How do we store your data?
· What are your data protection rights?
· What are cookies?
· What types of cookies do we use?
· How to manage your cookies
· Privacy policies of other websites
· How to contact us
· How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Atomic Resolution Consulting AB collects the following data:
· personal identification information (name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
· You directly provide Atomic Resolution Consulting AB with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via e-mail.
· Use or view our website via your browser cookies.
Atomic Resolution Consulting AB may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
· Social media sources including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram.
How will we use your data?
Atomic Resolution Consulting AB collects your data so that we can:
· Process your service request, manage your account.
· E-mail you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Atomic Resolution Consulting AB will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When our company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Atomic Resolution Consulting AB will keep your name and address for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our systems.
Atomic Resolution Consulting AB would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at anytime to stop Atomic Resolution Consulting AB from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our company group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us directly.
What are your data protection rights?
Atomic Resolution Consulting AB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Atomic Resolution Consulting AB for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Atomic Resolution Consulting AB correct any information you believe is inaccurate You also have the right to request Atomic Resolution Consulting AB to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Atomic Resolution Consulting AB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Atomic Resolution Consulting AB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to request that Atomic Resolution Consulting AB processing up your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Atomic Resolution Consulting AB transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
at our e-mail: email@example.com
call us at: +46 (0)73 631 51 42
or write to us: Atomic Resolution Consulting AB, Jordabalksvägen 4, 226 57 Lund, SE
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and get visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
· Keeping you signed in
· Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
· Functionality - Atomic Resolution Consulting AB uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first party and 3rd party cookies are used.
· Advertising- Atomic Resolution Consulting AB uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Atomic Resolution Consulting AB sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies without advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
you can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
call us: +46 (0)73 631 51 42
or write to us at: Atomic Resolution Consulting AB, Jordabalksvägen 4, 226 57 Lund, SE
How to contact the appropriate authority
should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Atomic Resolution Consulting AB has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the IMY at www.imy.se.
Phone: +46 (0)8 657 61 00
Address: Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm, Sweden